Thursday 19 July 2012

Love

I've been browsing for home items to redecorate my room at my dad's house and I have seriously been lusting over the bedsheets at urban outfitters. For some reason I was on the US website so all the prices are in dollars, sorry.
Untitled #9

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


1 Floral Medallion Duvet Cover
$79.00 - $99.00
What more can I say than I love the print. The colours are very subtle and seem like they would be easy to sleep with.


2 Sateen Sheet Set
$59.00 - $79.00
This is very good value for a set and is available in grey, white, tan, green, and blue.
Very simplistic which I love. Even if I ended up having to move it would go with any room.


3 Plum & Bow Damask Duvet Cover
$79.00 - $89.00
The pattern is available in blue, grey, and chocolate brown.
Love, love, love this print. It would brighten up a monotone room.


4 Vine Flower Duvet Cover 
$79.00 - $89.00
This is very sweet. I like the grey but I think I'd need more colour in my room.


5 Paper Medallion Duvet Cover
$79.00 - $89.00
Also available in a neutral for the subtler look.
This is so bright! I love it! Although I think I'd come to hate it after a few years, it's quite a childish cover.


6 Paisley Medallion Duvet Cover 
$69.00 - $79.00
So pretty, I think I'd be quite hypnotised by the print, though, it's quite distracting.


7 Ikat Stripe Duvet Cover
$89.00 $49.99
I like this, it fits with the navajo/aztec trend from last year but I've always been interested in the mayan/incan/aztec cultures because it is just really interesting.


8 Kaleidoscope Burst Percale Cotton Duvet Cover
$79.00 - $89.00
This is a duvet cover perfect for teens. It's so youthful and pretty and bright. Just what a teen would want in their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment