Friday 25 January 2013

WANTED - 18TH BIRTHDAY EDITION

birthday wish list
It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I thought "why not make a wish list and make it easy for my family" so here it is, and I'm sharing it with you because, why not?!

1 - Stella by Stella McCartney - I smelt this fragrance for the first time a few months ago and instantly fell in love. It's rosy, delicate, floral scent just made me weep with the fact that it's so damn expensive :( I'm needing a new perfume since the one that I'm using is running out - a dupe for Coco Chanel, Mademoiselle.

2 - Platform Heels from New Look - £27.99 - I'm very picky when it comes to high heels and I like sandals and platforms, anything chunky. I love these so much and they would make such a great change to the one pair of high heels that I own.

3 - ATHENS Leather Chelsea Boots - £50.00 - Chelsea boots are my staple shoes and when my favourite pair broke after 3 years of use I was so upset :( we had a good run :'( Haha but these are lovely and I always find that ASOS are so much stronger than topshop shoes.

4 - Crepe Pinafore Playsuit - £42.00 - Love this, with a puffy sleeved white shirt and a nice necklace would look so beautiful :)

5 - Marc by Marc Jacobs Blade in Rose Gold - $275.00 - I've always wanted one, so what the heck

6 - The Sims 3 Expansion Packs - ±£30.00 - My guilty pleasure, I can spend hours playing the Sims and I've been loving the new games haha. I know I'm turning 18 but this is a little something just to keep my childhood alive 

Oh and I've just seen the lineup for Benicassim and Coachella, please can I go ok. That would actually be great though wouldn't it? Going to a different country just for a music festival. Oh I'd love to go interrailing too. goddamnit.


4 comments:

  1. Sims!! Good call on that :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those Chelsea boots. I just feel like they're such a classic boot to have as they match with so many different looks. Also love the SIMS!!!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Stella Mccartney perfume smells super nice, I get so many compliments everytime I wear it. Its my Fav! Those chelsea boots, I would Love to own a pair
    Great List!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wishlist! I love the New Look heels :)

    Jay

    ReplyDelete