Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year

Here's a short post to let you know that I am wishing you a happy new year and hope that you achieve all of the resolutions and goals that you have set for yourself. (here's some encouragement; go out there and prove to yourself that you can do those things you set your mind to, show yourself and others that you can truly do anything that you want.)

I am really appreciative for all the good things that have come my way in 2012 and one of the greatest things that I have received is a readership to my blog, albeit a small one but I really love the thought of someone taking the time out to read what I post and sometimes leaving a sweet comment. 

Just remember; everyone has to start from somewhere and even the people we look up to and admire will have started small. 

Perseverance is a great attribute to have.

"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs" - Victor Hugo

3 comments:

  1. Happy (kinda late!) new year. I'm a new follower, your blog is so lovely, and you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at

    www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete