Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter Sun

In the effort to keep up an interesting and creative blog, I've decided that I need continuity. While the idea of blogging every two days is very enticing, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with all my work and everything else that happens in my life. So, being the student that I am, I've decided that Sunday is the best day for me to set a time where I sit down and write something that you hopefully enjoy reading. To keep with the theme of continuity, I have also taken it upon myself to take a photo of something interesting and post it right here, every week. Today just so happens to be a Sunday but this just means that there will be TWO posts coming to you every week! Hooray!

Being interested in photography, I strive to capture images that you wouldn't usually think of photographing and turning into something beautiful.
Every day for the past 5 years, my dog has been obsessed with sitting on my window sill staring out to all the passers-by, although there is a certain lack of those in our area, and she loves to soak up the sun that comes through and warms her up. It was particularly beautiful yesterday as it is winter and the sun is a low sun so it shines through the window.
I managed to snap a few shots of her and I hope you like the outcome, I also hope that you like this type of post!

DSC_0386


DSC_0414

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, and let me know if you enjoy more 'photography' posts alongside the fashion etc posts.

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment