Wednesday 10 October 2012

Rouge




Hello, I thought I'd do an outfit post today, haven't done one in a while.
So basically, I just wore something very simple but I think the red speaks for itself. The jumper is actually my mother's like most of the things in my wardrobe haha! I am actually wearing a skirt, be it a mini one, and that's from New Look from a looooong time ago.
New shoes, although they look very worn, from Topshop. My favourite shoes to wear at the moment, that's why they're so worn!

Anyway, it was very comfy and warm with the jumper on and sometimes simple is better.
Love, Nat x

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!! Absolutely adore those boots they are so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that's so nice! They are the comfiest boots I own now, I don't really wear anything else haha! xxx

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty, love the boots.
    :)
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete