Monday 22 October 2012

I cannot contain my excitement


TODAY IS THE DAY! The 22nd of October, the day that Taylor Swift has released her new album, Red. She is kind of my guilty pleasure, and I have been looking forward to this ever since she announced that she was making her new album. 
To show my support (I guess you could say) I wore red nails, red lips and a red scarf to sixth form today.
Red is actually my favourite colour and I wear it so often that I didn't look too odd haha!
I haven't heard any of the new songs yet apart from We are never ever getting back together, and I am so excited to hear her new songs. Due to shortage of the dollar I can't get it yet :( But it can wait until I've saved.
Are you a Taylor Swift fan? If so, what's your favourite song of hers?
Love
Nat x

2 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish, especially how it's read too! Taylor Swift is amazainnng! I'm so glad I just stumbled across your blog, I love it so much! Definitely following you now :)

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is actually amazing! I've had it on replay ever since it came out!

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to have a look http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete