Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Dark 'n' Mysterious...

DSC_1506

DSC_0020
Wow I look moody.

Well yesterday, which was Monday night, I took to the home dye kit and returned to my natural(ish) colour. I had been going gradually lighter and lighter slowly turning ginger, which is what I wanted at first but unfortunately my hair was breaking from using the blonde dyes.
So I used the L'Oreal Récital Préférence dye in the colour Caracas (relatively fitting as that's where my mum's from haha).
It's really dark but I like it, I can see loads of red glints in it which I love.
I would really recommend the L'Oreal dyes, my hair is literally silky smooth :)

Nat xx

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia :) It's from H&M if you were looking for one xx

      Delete
  2. Love your hat! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a pretty face.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! that means a lot :) x

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice weekend!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stunning, love the hat.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're really pretty! x

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete